- Approach with the collar from above – making things easier than yesterday to not cause her to back up.
- Rainy season thoughts!
- More collar approaches from above.
- I talk about wanting to avoid negatively reinforcing the behavior of backing up.
- Thoughts on classical and operant conditioning always going hand in hand. (I meant to say light can be seen as particles or waves, not particles or rays – oops!)
- Review of my reasons for using a low value treat (kibble).
- A reminder that my work with this dog is all about the journey – I would not take this approach with a client’s dog, where the goal (putting on a collar) was actually important.